Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Game!

I bought Soul Calibur IV yesterday, after playing it at my boyfriend's the day before and loving it. So I've been playing it pretty obsessively for the past day. I'm taking a WoW break right now because my fingers are tired and cold.

I've been playing as a custom character using Amy's style.
She's equipped with: Prayer Helm, Ribbon, Pauldrons, Ring Trousers, Prayer Robe, Goddess Gauntlets, Goth Skirt, Shinobi Tabi, Belle Boots, and Soul Edge is her weapon. Her abilities are HP Drain A, Nullify Counter C, and Nullify Ring Out C.

My Amy is level 9. I'm stuck on Floor 20 of the Tower of Souls. Impact Heal is mean. For Tower of Souls, I've been using a custom Amy, my custom character, and Scheherazade, which all use Amy's style, which is the one I've been best with. I'm also pretty good with Tira and Xuanghua.

...I'll go back to WoW now.

EDIT: I wasn't aware that 9 is the max level! Silly me!

No comments:

Post a Comment