Thursday, June 27, 2013

First Time: Sha of Anger & Galleon

I had the opportunity to join a raid group to take down the Sha of Anger and Galleon last night, as Theeriyi. I think I was the lowest level, but no one really minded.

Have I mentioned yet that my father plays WoW? Well, he does. I will admit that it is entirely my fault. I asked him to play after I had already been playing for a year. He loved it, and now he has a bunch of level 90s (while I still have only an 88...).

Anyway, my father does Sha of Anger and Galleon fairly often. Actually, his guild does it fairly often. So, he invited me along now that I'm a high enough level. The only issue was that I couldn't exactly fly in Pandaria...because, you know, level 88 and all. It ended up being fine though, since a couple of his guildmates had two-person flying mounts and gave me a ride.

It was fun! The only drops I ended up with were gold and a little quest item thing from the Sha of Anger that I can't use until 90, but I don't really care. It was enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment