Thursday, October 4, 2012

What I've Been Up To

Sorry about the lack of posts the past few days. I burned myself out on WoW fairly quickly, then started playing Guild Wars 2 again...now I'm biding my time until Pokemon Black & White 2 come out on Sunday, which I'll be playing through quickly as I'm racing my friend to see who beats it first.

I've also been busy planning out my NaNoWriMo novel, and creating a model of a Utopian society, plus my cosplay, which I still haven't decided. That, added onto school work, student senate work, art club, having a boyfriend, etc. and I haven't been able to find anything worth posting the past few days. Sorry about that. I'll try to update my GW2 stuff. Maybe do some more viewpoint instructions or something. I know that the Asura starting zone viewpoints seem to be giving some people trouble, so I may head on over there and work on that.

I'm considering starting up a 5-Level-Project with my GW2 characters as well, although they'll be much less frequent considering that GW2 takes a lot longer to level. I think I'll do a post in a minute introducing my GW2 characters for people to see.

Also, I'm working on setting up a forum for us! Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment