Monday, October 8, 2012

Pokemon White 2: My Current Team

Considering that I'm Eevee hunting at the moment (I'm supposed to be leveling but...NEED ESPEON)...And it's taking forever...Here's a quick rundown of my team...
I'm not even going to list the natures because I know they're all terrible...

Lucario: Level 22, (Force Palm, Quick Attack, Feint, Counter), Inner Focus, Holding a Quick Claw
Skitty: Level 18, (Foresight, Attract, Sing, DoubleSlap), Cute Charm, Holding a Silk Scarf
Marill: Level 17, (Water Gun, Bubblebeam, Tail Whil, Water Sport), Thick Fat, No Held Item
Sewaddle: Level 17, (Tackle, Razor Leaf, Bug Bite, Cut), Chlorophyll, Holding a Miracle Seed
Growlithe: Level 18, (Roar, Ember, Flame Wheel, Odor Sleuth), Intimidate, Holding an Exp. Share
Flaafy: Level 17, (Tackle, Growl, Thunder Wave, ThunderShock), Static, Holding a Leftovers

I do have a Genesect in my PC, but I think he's really ugly, so...

Also, I'm supposed to be leveling so I can beat the third gym...But I'm so distracted by Eevee hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment