Sunday, October 21, 2012

GW2: Lion's Arch Completion Guide: Grand Piazza Vista

(Note: It's the bottom vista in this picture...)
I'm wandering around Lion's Arch right now, and I've decided to compile a completion guide on it. So, here's the first Vista! I'm referring to this one as the Grand Piazza Vista, even though when you're at it, it says you're in the Trader's Forum. You can see on my map my exact location, and I came from the Gate Hub Plaza Waypoint.

Step 1: Head partly down the bridge, towards the Trader's Forum. Looking at the left tower as you go. You'll see a wooden structure next to the tower.
(Ignore the random Sylvari).
Step 2: Jump down next to the structure. It doesn't really matter where next to it, as long as you're not trapped behind it (this actually happened to me...).
Step 3: Jump down into the water, and head around the wooden structure until you find the ramp.
Step 4: Climb up the ramp (duh). Keep going until you reach the top. Every so often, you'll come to a platform and you'll have to look around on it for the next ramp up. I guarantee you it isn't difficult though.
Step 5: Once you actually do manage to get to the top, there's a small plank between you and the Vista. Be careful on that plank. I know I fell off because I was getting too cocky.

I hope these guides are helpful. I decided I wanted to do something at least a bit helpful with this blog, and I figured this is a decent way to be useful. I'll try to compile these all on a different page to make them more accessable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment