Monday, October 8, 2012

Pokemon White 2: Halfway There!

I just successfully beat the 4th gym! Whoo!
It was actually extraordinarily easy, unlike the past few gyms!

And, here's my wonderful Pokemon...

Trapinch: Level 26, (Sand Tomb, Rock Slide, Dig, Bulldoze), Hyper Cutter, Holding Soft Sand
Growlithe: Level 23, (Reversal, Fire Fang, Flame Wheel, Dig), Intimidate, Holding an Exp. Share
Espeon: Level 24, (Psybeam, Dig, Quick Attack, Bite), Synchronize, Holding a TwistedSpoon
Leavanny: Level 25, (Tackle, Razor Leaf, Bug Bite, Cut), Chlorophyll, Holding a Miracle Seed
Lucario: Level 25, (Force Palm, Quick Attack, Feint, Dig), Inner Focus, Holding a Quick Claw
Azumarill: Level 21, (Water Gun, BubbleBeam, Strength, Aqua Tail), Thick Fat, Holding Mystic Water

I need to switch around my Exp. Share. It's Azuramarill's turn for it, and Growlithe can hold a Charcoal. Also, can you tell from all my Pokemon that know Dig that I was nervous about this gym? Yeah, I was. Until I caught Trapinch, at least! :)

I love my team right now. Except for Azumarill, I'm completely happy. Azumarill I think I'll switch for Spheal, once I find one. I want to level Trapinch as much as possible so he can use Fly...The only Pokemon that were giving me issues were Flying types, but now that Trapinch knows Rock Slide it's not really a problem anymore. Now I just need something with an ice-type attack and I'll feel pretty well-rounded!

No comments:

Post a Comment