Monday, July 25, 2016

Just an interesting thing that happened today

OH, I'M SO SORRY THRALL.
DON'T MIND ME, I'LL JUST FIGHT OFF THREE DEATHWINGS.

I have honestly never done this quest line before, and the first part was aggravating because I didn't know I was supposed to die at that part, so I had all my armor on and I was fighting off the bloods for about 10 minutes before I looked it up and found out I had to die, so then I just read on my phone for a few minutes while the bloods killed my character.


Ignore my bad graphics (bad computer) and FPS counter (I was having horrible framerate issues for good, obvious reasons when I had killed hundreds of bloods in the first part, and forgot to turn off the FPS counter).

I just thought this was funny. I mean, three Deathwings appeared, and, actually, if you look closely, you will see that there are two Thralls. That, or Thrall grew another arm. One of the two.

Why am I doing this, you ask? Certainly not for loremaster! I can't be bothered with that.
No, no, for the wonders of transmog!

Seriously, I am trying to get the "Marker's Hauberk," which apparently requires me to do pretty much the entirety of the Twilight Highlands quests. Fun :|

No comments:

Post a Comment