Thursday, June 2, 2016

So, I got Overwatch

I'm too scared to really play, so I'm just doing the practice vs. AI thing.

Just out of curiosity, is there any difference between Practice vs. AI and Play vs. AI? I thought I had read that Practice vs. AI had you on a team with AI too, but these are definitely real people I'm playing with unless they have really, really good, unheard of AI that can mimic human conversation perfectly in voice chat.

Anyway, I'm really attached to Lucio's play style. It's fun.  I like Hanzo a bit too. I really, really wanted to like Mercy and Widowmaker, but I just don't think they're for me. I'll probably give Mercy another shot though; I like support. I also want to learn a tank so someone else can play support if they want. I'm leaning towards D.Va, but I don't know. I don't really like the tanks. None of the offense characters appeal to me at all. Symmetra is interesting, but I don't feel competent with her.

Sooo, I guess for now I'll just stick with Lucio and Hanzo.

If you play with someone named Cardboard then that's probably me!



Wait, it's 12:30?! I thought my clock said 11:30! Whoops! Off to sleep with me!

1 comment:

  1. To my knowledge there is no difference in the vs AI modes.

    If you wanna play a tank, try Roadhog. You get to pull people from rather far away straight into your fat, loving arms. Also he can heal 50% of his health every 8 seconds, so his playstyle is pretty forgiving if you're not perfect

    Lucio is a lot of fun, but I don't like the song that plays when he is aoe healing... so I only ever play the speed song. lol

    ReplyDelete