Sunday, October 18, 2015

Waiting for new Friday

I'm really excited about the Heart of Thorns release next Friday! Very very exciting!
That said, I probably won't get to play it at all since, you know, expansion release. Of course the one weekend that I purposefully go out of my way to try and be out and busy with friends, they're all busy. Of course. Instead I guess I'll go to Salem MA and take in the Halloween atmosphere or something. But that only takes up one day...hmmm.

Of course, I hope I will be able to play! I vaguely remember the actual launch of the game being pretty smooth, so maybe all will go well?

Also! My database design class is going wonderfully! I am not struggling with it at all, and have gotten 100% on all my assignments, so that's exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment