Saturday, March 14, 2015

This is kind of insane

The sheer amount of people in the newbie zones in WoW is insane. To the point where I feel bad for any new players.

I'm in the Night Elf starting zone trying to do the quest "Vile Touch" where you have the kill Githyiss the Vile. There are about 10 of us waiting here, and dozens of Githyiss corpses. We have to wait for it to spawn and then one out of 10 gets the kill, meanwhile, three more people have arrived and are waiting.

And if I grab it I'll feel like a jerk since I'm in full heirlooms and no one else is wearing any...

I don't know, this seems like one of those situations where CRZ should be turned off.  When there's so many people trying to do a single quest that it becomes intrusive or something. Because I'm sitting here with a whole bunch of people that aren't from my realm or the realm mine is connected to, all waiting for a thing to spawn in a newbie zone. The zones are fine once you get past the level 20 or so areas, but up until then, it's extremely frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment