Monday, March 16, 2015

Okay, I've got a plan

First of all, the Neptune guide is temporarily abandoned because it was FAR more work than I anticipated. I'll be taking down the page right after I'm done typing this. It will happen in the future, just that future is not right this second. Sorry :(

Secondly, I'm back to WoW again. I revamped my account so that all names are now Touhou related. Which makes me very happy. I also chose the name specifically so that if someone was to look up the name the first thing that comes up is related to Touhou. This sadly limited my choices, but I like the idea of this better.

I probably should have chosen a different name for my Paladin than Shoutoramaru because that looks dumb, but both Shou and Toramaru did not direct to Touhou as the first result on Google, and Shou is my absolute favorite Touhou character so I wanted to have her included regardless. She will also be my jewelcrafter, of course :)

I also now have all of my necessary heirlooms at their base 1-60 levels (thanks to Toyosatomimi's ability to solo old content fantastically to earn money), which is good enough for now. Goal #2 is to upgrade them all to the 1-90 variant. I don't care about the 90-100 upgrade so much because 1) I don't mind WoD leveling and 2) 3,000 total for upgrades per piece is a bit excessive for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment