Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sims 4 Wishlist

These are all the things I hope we get in the future for The Sims 4:

  • Ability to retire upon reaching Elder life state (My Sim's husband just hit Elder, and I don't see the option anywhere. I might be missing it though)
  • Option to take maternity leave. Or at least vacation days. 
  • Baby showers and bachelor/bachelorette parties to make a return
  •  Expansion that introduces Witches similar to the Witches in Sims 2. The Sims 3 Witches just weren't as fun...
  • No zombies. No zombies. No zombies.
  • More career options. What if my Sim wants to live a normal life as a Doctor or Teacher, instead of being a Secret Agent or Astronaut.
  • That said, more interesting career options as well. I would very much like the return of the careers from Sims 3 Showtime.
  • Lolita fashion available again. I don't care if it's cash shop again like it was in Sims 3, but I want it back again.
  • Return of the Family Tree. I like to keep track of my character's families, and keeping track on a spreadsheet just isn't doing it for me.
  • Please no toddlers. I love this game without toddlers.
  • Please fix the babies' appearances. They look scary with their extended limbs and snail eye stalks. Oh, and their invisible when they're in their cribs. 
  • Make certain activities auto-cancel when you choose something else of higher priority. My Sims stay on the computer even when they're starving and I'm trying to feed them. More of a nuisance than anything, but still worth the complaint, I think.
  • Things break constantly. My Sims' sink has broken at least six times, the toilet three times, the shower twice, the fridge once, the stove once, and the computer twice.
  • Let us change our mailboxes! I've noticed that there's different styles depending on what neighborhood you're in, but it would be nice to switch between them. 
  • Please make it so my Sim's husband's ex-love-interest will stop stalking him. She shows up at my door three times a day and calls once a week. 
And just something I haven't quite figured out...
Since there's no progression like in Sims 3, am I going to run into the issue from Sims 2 of running out of marriage candidates after so many generations? I mean, there's only so many Sims running around by default, and with none dying and having babies on their own, I would imagine that at some point I'm going to exhaust all possible candidates, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment