Monday, September 22, 2014

Busy busy busy

Very busy!

I've been playing WoW again the past couple of days, I gave in and boosted Toyosatomimi up to level 90, because I want to play her in WoD, and I know I won't get there in time otherwise. I really don't want to be stuck doing the content as Theeriyi, since I don't enjoy her so much.
I've been soloing some old raids on Toyosatomimi, and my father has been running me around Timeless Isle to get some gear (Timeless Isle and I don't really get along).

I've also started playing the beta. I'd kind of been holding off on it because the lag was bad. It still is bad, but it's a bit better now. I think Toyosatomimi is level 91 over there right now.

Other than Toyosatomimi and Theeriyi, I've pretty much reset all my characters again. New batch, new batch!

So my characters right now are:

Toyosatomimi: Shadow/Discipline Priest
Theeriyi: Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk
Bunnise: Warlock (going to be Destruction/Demonology)
Decorum: Warrior (going to be Fury/Arms)
Gensokyo: Hunter (going to be Survival/Beast Master)
Whispereith: Druid (going to be Balance/Feral)
Archanique: Rogue (going to be Subtlety/Don't know)
Octofish: Shaman (going to be Elemental/Enhancement)
Toramaru: Mage (going to be Fire/Arcane)
Rowenellia: Death Knight (Frost/Unholy)
Glamaraa: Paladin (going to be Retribution/Holy)

No, I'm not creative with names. Yes, I know three of them are Touhou related.
Also, Whispereith is a rather interesting one that came up on the in-game randomizer, so I kept it.

I'm trying to mess with specs I don't usually do, hence the Fury Warrior and Survival Hunter.
Other ones, I'm sticking with the old ones I know I like (Balance/Subtlety/Fire, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment