Saturday, August 23, 2014

I've just decided something

Well, actually, two things.
The first is that I'm going to drink more green tea and less root beer.

The second, and more important thing is that I'm going to attempt to collect/level/train all the Pokemon that I love but have never obtained, leveled, etc. Along with Pokemon that I had, say, on my very first playthroughs, and Pokemon that I just plain love. I don't have any particular preference on what game I collect any of them on, I just feel like I need some of my favorites that I've never had...
My goal is to catch each one (trades of the fully evolved form don't count, although I can use them to breed one), make sure it has the proper nature, and EV train it. Not going to worry about getting it up to level 100, but I just want it in case I ever feel the need to use it. Pokemon X or Y is preferable for getting them. I want to actually level it. Somehow, being traded a Golem just doesn't have the same appeal.

So, here's the great big list of Pokemon to catch:

GENERATION 1
Raichu (never had one, do you believe it?)
Ninetails
Parasect (used to be my favorite Pokemon when I was little)
Golem (one of my favorite Pokemon now)
Rhydon
Seaking
Machamp (had one on my very first Pokemon Red playthrough...)
Cloyster
Gengar (never had one)
Omastar

GENERATION 2
Ariados (yes, I know I'm arachnophobic. I also like Ariados. I'm a bit strange)
Xatu
Politoed (always wanted one, never had one)
Ampharos (one of my favorites)
Quagsire
Slowking (always wanted one)
Girafarig (original team from Pokemon Silver)
Magcargo
Octillery (original team from Pokemon Silver)
Houdoom
Donphan
Jumpluff
Blissey

GENERATION 3
Ludicolo (I always get up to Lombre, but I never manage to evolve it)
Masquerain (always wanted one, never found a Surskit)
Breloom
Exploud (original team from Pokemon Ruby)
Swalot
Wailord
Camerupt
Grumpig
Whiscash (always wanted one, but never found a Barboach)
Flygon (original team from Pokemon Ruby)
Claydol
Cradily (original team from Pokemon Ruby)
Armaldo (always regretted choosing Lileep)
Banette
Chimecho (one of my favorite Pokemon)
Walrein (original team from Pokemon Ruby)
Huntail
Gorebyss
Salamence (would you believe that I never had one? Outside of Pokemon XD, I think, although I'm not sure I ever leveled it)
Metagross

 GENERATION 4
Torterra (original team from Pokemon Diamond)
Luxray
Bastiodon (always wanted one...)
Wormadam
Vespiquen
Mismagius
Abomasnow
Weavile (I love Weavile)
Lickilicky
Leafeon
Glaceon
Porygon-Z
Dusknoir
Froslass

GENERATION 5
Liepard
Simipour
Gigalith (I love Gigalith)
Audino
Leavanny
Lilligant (second favorite Pokemon, only beaten by Skitty)
Whimsicott
Crustle
Zoroark
Cinccino
Reuniclus
Ferrothorn
Chandelure
Golurk
Bisharp

GENERATION 6
Pyroar
Meowstic
Slurpuff
Florges
Aurorus
Sylveon
Trevenant
Avalugg

Coincidentally, my 10 favorite Pokemon are:
Lilligant, Skitty, Golem, Persian, Chimecho, Sewaddle, Ampharos, Weavile, Chandelure, and Solosis.
Roughly in that order. At least for the first 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment