Friday, July 26, 2013

I couldn't resist.

Playing a shadow priest just does not work for me. I get the urge to be a healer, and then trying to create a shadow priest just ends up pointless. It's not discipline this time though! I'm actually trying holy!

I got distracted though, and started messing around with my addons...and, well...

I, um...went a little overboard.
The ones you can see are IceHUD, X-Perl, Skada, Omen, Bartender, Tomtom, and Decursive. Maybe others. I also have Weak Auras and Halo Pro all loaded and ready for when I get things that I'll need them for.

What brought on this drastic UI change, you ask?

I was trying to heal a dungeon. And Healbot messed up on me. Mid-dungeon, it changed all the spells to Monk spells, so I was trying to heal and couldn't. So, I decided to re-do everything, and make Healbot obsolete for me!

I like addons. They make me happy. Don't start telling me to use macros. I like my shiny new UI!

No comments:

Post a Comment