Tuesday, July 23, 2013

5LP: Amorleia Level 40

I've been leveling Amorleia as a disc priest through dungeons all day and I haven't gotten a single piece of gear from it. Kind of sad, but I'm level 40 now!
My first time through Scholomance was terrifying. Rattlebones, or Rattlegore, or whatever his name is does a number on the party! I wasn't expecting it! No wipes though, which is great!

Gear:
Whitemane's Embroidered Chapeau, Tumultuous Necklace of the Moon, Enumerated Shoulderpads of the Moon, Scorched Earth Cloak, Death Speaker Robes, Agamaggan's Gift, Enumerated Handwraps of the Vision, Elder's Sash of the Owl, Gaze Dreamer Pants, Vital Boots of the Owl, Agamaggan's Clutch, Band of Uldaman, Magician's Staff of Spirit

Oh, okay, I got one thing today, and that's the Band of Uldaman. Better than nothing, right! And yay, I didn't cause any wipes! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment