Friday, July 26, 2013

5LP: Tsumini Level 20

I have no idea why I even bother resisting healing in the first place. I have never enjoyed playing as DPS, and that is a fact, so why do I bother trying to convince myself that I can enjoy it? I can't! I never do! Then I just go back to healing anyway!

Anyway, Tsumini hit level 20.

Oh, and for those who may have been wondering: the novelty of all the addons faded quickly. I simplified it, after deciding that Ice HUD was too distracting. I now just have X-Perl, off to the side, for healing. Skada right above my bars. Omen in the usual place. Still healing with Clique though, which I'm loving. Oh, and I have Decursive, Weak Auras, and Halo Pro all set and ready for when I need them.

Can't say that I'm loving Holy so far, as it's the exact same as Disc at the moment. I kind of miss Disc's Atonement, but I'm not at the right level yet, so it doesn't matter anyway. I think the first actual Holy skill I get is Spirit of Redemption, which is, you know, a bit situational. After that comes Serendipity and Lightwell (oh great). I have to wait until 50 to get Chakras and such, which is a shame. I've never healed with chakras.

Equips:
Tumultuous Cloak of the Elder, Anacondra's Robe, Guild Tabard, Shimmering Bracers of Intellect, Willow Gloves of the Eagle, Enumerated Wrap of the Eagle, Godfrey's Britches, Bright Boots, Balanced Spell Staff

I keep losing rolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment