Tuesday, March 26, 2013

WoW: Problem with Pandaren Starting Zone...

I love the Pandaren starting zone. I really, really do. I mean, I constantly re-make characters lately purely so I can play through it. I love it. As much as I love the Worgen and Goblin starting zones even, if not more!
But, you know, there's one little issue that I have with it. I haven't had this issue until today though...

This is my inventory right now. Yup. 98 copper ore, 98 rough stone. Some gems, a jeweler's kit, some linen, a potion, some food, and my hearthstone.
It turns out, the Wandering Isles are a fantastic place to get copper early on. Problem is, there's no forge or bank! So, I have to carry around all these mats with nowhere to put them and nothing to do with them!

Oh well, I'm really enjoying this character right now. I've kind of given up on 5LP posts for characters that I'm not sure that I'll keep. I'll start up on them when a characters gets level 40 or so. My Priest is level 38 right now, so that'll be pretty soon, I hope.
This particular character that I'm playing right now is Phzibah (it was a random name generator name for Worgen, but I deleted my Worgen that had the name, so it's now one of my Pandaren). She's a Fire Mage. I love Fire Mages, by the way :)

Update: Make that 100 Copper Ore and 101 Rough Stone...

No comments:

Post a Comment