Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pokemon SoulSilver Nuzlocke Challenge: 1st Gym

Now for what I assume will be one of the most terrifying parts of this game. I am going to go challenge the first gym leader.
Dodge is level 11, and she knows Tackle, Defense Curl, Rock Throw, and Rock Polish.
Ester is level 11, as she knows Scratch, Foresight, Defense Curl, and Quick Attack.
My new Ekans, Ken, is level 5, and knows Wrap, Leer, and Poison Sting.
Eliott is level 10, and knows Scratch, Leer, Water Gun, and Rage.

I hope this is good enough. I'm really nervous right now. I kind of love Dodge, and she's my main Pokemon for this gym. If she faints, I'll be really sad. :(



UPDATE: Just defeated Falkner. That was rather stressful. His Pidgeotto kept using Roost, and I was down to 2PP on Dodge's Rock Throw. I finally fainted it with a lucky critical hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment