Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Still making good progress!

Did my weekly Deltascape today! Still going well!
Actually ended up solo healing V 3.0 because the other healer kept dying to mechanics continuously to the point where it was a loss to keep reviving them, and easier to just keep going by myself. Got comms and was recognized in the chat as well, which was nice.

All in all, I'm doing well in gearing too! Got the belt, boots, and legs done today! Only missing the body and weapon! All accessories are done with Deltascape + one ring with last week's Creation tomes. Everything else is Deltascape except the body and weapon which are still Verity.
I'm planning to save up my Creation this week and next week to get the Creation body since that'll only be two weeks, while if I wanted to get the Deltascape top it would take me three weeks due to poor planning. Plus, Creation is better anyway. And then it's just time to play the waiting game to get all the Creation gear.

I'm very proud of my glamour right now though. I was having difficulties seeing myself in some fights, and I have successfully solved that issue. I can see myself perfectly now!


Because I am now shiny and glowy! And also the clothes are all white, which also helps me stand out against the background a bit. Much easier to see myself now!
Also, it just looks nice.

Weapon - Antiquated Aymur (White Mage AF3)
Hat - Kudzu Hat of Healing
Body - Augmented Cashmere Robe of Healing
Gloves - Thavnairian Gloves
Legs - Housemaid's Bloomers
Boots - High House Halfboots
(All dyed with Snow White dye)

I like how the body, hat, and weapon all have purple on them too. I think it makes it more coherent. I like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment