Saturday, April 15, 2017

FFXIV House Pictures (Picture Heavy)

Saved up enough to actually build the house now, which means I have pictures! Took all the furniture out of the apartment; I'll repurpose that later. Or maybe later I'll redecorate that as kind of my personal quarters and make my house something special or something. I don't know, regardless, I have some furniture for the house now.

Anyway, pictures! I took so many because I was so happy. I didn't think I would ever get a house of Adamantoise. I had resigned myself to rerolling on Mateus to get one, but I thought I would just check and see how feasible it would be on Adamantoise, and there was a few open plots in the Goblet, one of them happening to be the plot I'd always had my eye on! Lucky me!


Right after I bought it. Was so excited!

Look at how gorgeous the location is! I wanted one right in the oasis and I got it!

Here's the outside after it was built (featuring last year's Hatching-tide decoration, which was the only outdoor decoration I own).

Here's upstairs.
Downstairs office-ey area.

Downstairs bedroom.



Obviously not completely happy with the decorations because...well, I don't really have any! Just some basic stuff I got for the apartment before from vendors. Need to craft or something. I have the coffin lid drop from Void Ark, so I guess I'll make the coffin a priority in particular? That and just...nicer furniture in general.

It's on Adamantoise, The Goblet, Ward 8 Subdivision - Plot 47. 

No comments:

Post a Comment