Thursday, April 13, 2017

FFXIV: Aaaaa so excited!

After much effort and lots of scrimping in FFXIV, I finally had enough gil this morning to purchase land in The Goblet! Finally!

My plot is located at Ward 8 Subdivision, plot 47, on Adamantoise!

There's not a house on it yet because I need about 200,000 more gil before I can build it (I have 45 days or something like that, right?). I was able to save up 2 million in a few days, so 200,000 should be rather easy. Back to running PoTD over and over and over and over. And hopefully I'll have better luck than yesterday. Yesterday I ran PoTD a bunch and not one bag gave me materia to sell...all I got was the stupid confetti things and some replica allagan gear, which doesn't sell quickly or well. And it's not like I'm even getting allagan gear that I'd like to keep and use for glamour some day. No, all I got yesterday was the healer gloves...which I already had three of...

No comments:

Post a Comment