Tuesday, October 11, 2016

FFXIV again!

Playing FFXIV again!

I soloed Dzemael Darkhold and Autumn Vale on my Scholar today so I could get access to apartments, and I am now the proud owner of one.

I don't have it open to the public (yet), but I am so happy to be the owner of Apartment 12 in Lavender Beds, Ward 3, Adamantoise!

Woohoo, now I need furniture...I feel like I'm playing Animal Crossing. I have like three pieces of furniture.

Not really feeling up to healing just yet, but I have been leveling my Machinist a bit. Level 40.


I quit raiding in WoW. I found it was causing me too much anxiety during the week, and I don't feel like I was keeping up on my artifact weapon very well. Ultimately, my mental health is more important than a game, and I was unable to focus well due to the anxiety it was causing me.

So, I've swapped to FFXIV for a bit in order to distance myself from it for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment