Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Current GW2 Characters

I just realized that I haven't posted my GW2 characters recently, and they've changed a lot since the last time I posted them, I think. I've been selling my crafting materials lately, since I don't have much need for Ascended gear at the moment because I can't get myself to enter a Fractal or Dungeon. This means I've had lots of gold and was able to buy lots of Makeover Kits. So yeah.

Keiana Xiphium, my level 80 Mesmer
Dahlia Strelitzia, my level 80 Necromancer
Cordelia Thyme, my level 52-ish Guardian
Lucia Snapdragon, my level 32 Elementalist
Lucinda Strelitzia, my level 20-something Revenant

My last slot isn't filled yet because I can't decide between Ranger, Thief, or Engineer. I don't really like any of the medium-armor classes all that much, but I don't want to do a Warrior either because I want to have at least one medium-armor character.

No comments:

Post a Comment