Sunday, March 30, 2014

Well this is weird.

Was going through the Pandaren starting zone with a new Hunter on Earthen Ring.
I am in the middle of a very odd glitch.

I was doing the quests to wake up Wugou. I did the quest where you had to have Shu wake him up, and the animation played (kind of), except Wugou just kept sleeping. Shu didn't even run around like as if Wugou was chasing him or anything.

The quest said to take the cart to the Temple of Five Dawns, and I figured that it would probably be okay, since I had completed the quest. Obviously, Wugou didn't follow me. I got on the cart; no Wugou. He spawned in, running after the cart instead of sitting in it like he usually did. But there was one thing even weirder. I currently have two Wugous following me.

Here, have a picture.

 
Really, really odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment