Thursday, March 27, 2014

5LP: Huilang level 10!

Huilang is now level 10! I think I need to switch her spec when I get to Orgrimmar, because I'm not having a great time with Arcane (which I chose for a change of pace). I've died twice against Tigers on the Wandering Isle because Arcane Blast takes too long to "heat up," so to speak. It does very little damage in the first three hits, only doing decently for 4+ hits, and this effect doesn't last very long, so I end up having to start back over if I walk any sort of distance to the next Tiger. Plus, the Tigers have been ganging up on me, which isn't very nice. That combined with the time it takes for me to start damaging the first Tiger that's hitting me, I end up not killing them fast enough to survive with my squishy Mage-ness.
I'm sure I'll have a better time with her once I respec into Fire like I usually do for Mages.

No point in listing gear since it's the same as any other cloth Pandaren at this level.

No comments:

Post a Comment