Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Slime Rancher!

I got Slime Rancher for PC yesterday! And I could not be happier with it! I've been playing it practically non-stop when I'm able to. Review may be incoming at some point.

But I thought I'd just share / brag a bit about my ranch right now, because I'm wicked proud of it. I am 7Zee rank 14.

Main Ranch
Tabby Hunter Largos - Fed with Stony / Briar Hens
Honey Boom Largos - Fed with Mint Mangos
Honey Rad Largos - Fed with Oca Oca
Rock Crystal Largos - Fed with Heart Beets
Pink Rad Largos - Fed with Silver Parsnips
I also grow Silver Parsnips and raise Stony / Briar chickens in this area.

Grotto 
Quantum Phosphor Largos - Fed with Phase Lemons.
I grow Phase Lemons, Cuberries, and Oca Oca in this area. I grow the Cuberries to convert into Phase Lemons. I also have a silo for leftover Cuberries.

Lab
Honey Dervish Largos - Fed with Pogofruit 
Fire Slimes in an Incinerator. 
I grow Pogofruits, and raise Painted / Normal chickens here. The normal chickens are for the Fire Slimes. The Painted ones are just for show, for now.
I plan to get rid of the Pogofruits and add in Mint Mangos next time I log in. And then eventually I'll switch to Prickle Pears as soon as I get some.

Overgrowth
Honey Tangle Largos - Fed with Pogofruit
I grow Pogofruits, Mint Mangos, and Heart Beets here.  
I'll probably get rid of the Pogofruits and put in even more Mint Mangos for the Honey Tangles.

Docks
This area is such a pain to get to that I don't really do anything with it. I keep Puddle Slimes in the free water area, and I check on them rarely. I also grow Odd Onions here, and have a silo for them. But that's about it. I avoid coming down here unless I really need those Puddle Plorts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment