Thursday, June 1, 2017

FFXIV: My House!

I'm decently happy with my decorating (despite the very small budget because I have no gil after buying it), so I thought I finally feel comfortable to show off my little house!

I know I've mentioned it before, but I'll say it here too because it's relevant. It is on Adamantoise, Goblet, Ward 8, Plot 47.
Exterior!
My little training dummy area with random decorations that happened to be cheap on the MB...
Boring other yard thing with my poor neglected Retainer out front.
Bedroom on the first floor. I think it looks quite cozy.
Living room / study area.
Dining room
And that's it!

 There's still a LOT of empty space to fill with stuff when I get around to it. The pictures very strategically did not show the extremely sparse areas just outside the frame ;^^
And my yard is awful.

Oh, I almost forgot! My apartment in the Lavender Beds is cute, but I forgot to take screenshots of it, so I'll do that tomorrow if I remember and just add it here. Although it's even more sparse...






No comments:

Post a Comment