Thursday, May 18, 2017

Why?

Why is it, that when I'm playing Summoner in PoTD people for some reason expect me to heal them?

HOW WOULD I DO THAT? My heals do nothing. I mean, I can try to heal you, but if I just helped kill the monster it would probably die faster than I can heal you, so...?

I can revive as many people as needed, but I can't fill the healer roll as a Summoner, I'm sorry.

Edit: I have more.
Why would you wait at the Cairn of Passage when it's not activated yet? Whyyyy? It's a whole lot more helpful if you actually help activate it!

Also, that server move is currently messing me up. I keep hitting buttons and they don't activate in time and I keep being hit by mechanics I've never been hit by before. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but it does stink. I just hope I'm able to play Stormblood because my computer could barely handle the game before :|

No comments:

Post a Comment