Sunday, April 10, 2016

Tree of Savior!

Just bought my $10 founder's pack for Tree of Savior, and installing it!

Very excited!

I don't know very much about the game or what kind of builds are considered good, but I really want to play a support-ey type character. Not healing, but lots of buffs or other useful utility or something. Really looking at doing something with Pardoner, but I don't know what other classes to pair with it. Krivis maybe? Cleric? Or, a Paladin + Oracle seems okay too... I don't know!

Or maybe something with Archer? Like a Scout or something? Scout + Sapper?
Or maybe a Squire?

Oh well, I probably won't get to play tonight anyway; it's not even halfway done installing and it's already 11:15, so I guess I'll spend the rest of the night deciding and then play tomorrow (although I'll inevitably change my mind about a build by then).

No comments:

Post a Comment