Sunday, November 29, 2015

Couple quick changes

I just changed the style of the blog a bit because it was hurting my eyes. And if it was hurting my eyes, it was probably hurting other peoples' eyes. The black background and white lettering had its time, but it's time to change it for better readability.
...Which means the blog might look drastically different next time you load the page because I'm experimenting with backgrounds at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience~

Also,  am thinking of changing the name of this blog due to some results I do not like popping up in Google Images. That, and I think there's another blog out there with basically the exact same name, so I'm brainstorming ideas.

I'll be sure to let you all know in advance before I make that drastic of a change, but I just want people to be aware that it is a thing that will be happening in the future.

EDIT: I think I like this one that I set it to now. I tried with a white background and that hurt my eyes a bit too, but this dark gray with light gray lettering feels okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment