Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everybody!
Sorry for the lack of posts, I haven't been playing many online games since I've been busy with life and stuff. Still some stuff to finish up, like college applications and such, but I'll be back soon enough!

Anyone have any nice New Years resolutions for 2013?

I have a list:

  • Change my wardrobe. I don't particularly want to enter beauty school in lolita fashion. I feel like it would be very out of place.
  • Successfully compete in an archery competition. I have my own bow now, so maybe I won't have a panic attack this time!
  • Learn to drive.
  • Get a job.
  • Get an apartment.
  • Make my nails prettier.
  • Max a character in any game!
  • Try to stick with things!
  • Get good grades!
  • Practice drawing more often.
  • Hug my pet rat more often.
  • Exercise!
  • Try to smile more. I always look so sad, when I'm actually a very happy person!

No comments:

Post a Comment